- 6 Precautions You Should Take When Playing Online Video Games - September 12, 2022
- The Psychology Behind Casino Architecture - September 10, 2022
- Things You Should Consider Before Playing a Slot Machine Online - August 30, 2022
Every industry, including online gambling, has its own set of distinguished awards that recognize organizations and individuals for their superior knowledge and exceptional accomplishments. Winning honors in gambling is not something to be taken lightly. These honors have the potential to carry significant weight, especially when bestowed by highly regarded organizations in the industry. Being recognized by well-known and respected organizations can distinguish your brand from competitors and open the door to more lucrative commercial opportunities.
A person who possesses an award trophy
If a gaming website has won iGaming awards, it is a good indication that the site is trustworthy and is one of the industry’s top brands. Awards raise the operator’s status in terms of integrity and professionalism, increasing its opportunities for future partnerships. This is significant in terms of money.
Attending events organized by the iGaming industry can be extremely beneficial. In the following sections, we will provide you with information on some of the most prestigious B2C, B2B, Marketing, and Affiliate iGaming awards.
Highest Honors and Awards in the iGaming Industry
We have compiled a list of the most prestigious award ceremonies in the gaming industry. This type of award can be given to show appreciation for the gambling industry on a global or regional scale. Casino awards, betting awards, supplier awards, operator awards, affiliate awards, marketing awards, and B2B awards are a few examples.
AskGamblers Presents Awards (AG Awards)
The American Gambling Awards are the first awards created solely for the purpose of recognizing excellence in the United States’ regulated gambling markets, both online and on mobile devices. It recognizes the most successful companies, organizations, executives, and industry influencers who have contributed to the growth of the US online gaming industry. Each company that has been nominated for an award in its respective category is evaluated by a panel of judges with extensive experience in the gaming industry in the United States.
The following are some quick facts about the American Gambling Awards:
- The focus will be on the US online and mobile gambling markets, as well as B2C operations, casinos, and sports betting. The first event is scheduled for 2019.
- There are thirteen award categories in total.
- The company has received numerous prestigious awards, including “American Operator of the Year,” “Sports Betting Operator of the Year,” “Casino Operator of the Year,” “Poker Operator of the Year,” “Payments Provider of the Year,” and the “Responsible Gambling Award.”
- Evolution Gaming, Paysafe, the World Series of Poker, RUSH Street Interactive, and Fanduel Sportsbook are among the notable winners.
WhichBingo Gives Out Awards
The WhichBingo Awards were established to recognize and celebrate outstanding achievement in the field of online bingo in the United Kingdom. WhichBingo has grown to become the leading independent online bingo review and affiliate site in the United Kingdom since its inception in 2000. WhichBingo debuted a new format for its awards in 2014, transforming its “Site of the Year” poll, which had been running since 2003, into the full-fledged industry event that it is today, complete with a location, a host, and a variety of prizes. With hundreds of thousands of votes cast each year across 18 categories, the WhichBingo Awards remain one of the most important events on the calendar for online bingo awards.
A few words about the WhichBingo Awards:
- The frequency of events – Annual Focus on the Online Gambling Industry in the United Kingdom, B2C Operations, and the Inception of Bingo in 2014
- There are 18 different types of awards available.
- Notable honors include “Best Bingo Site,” “Best New Bingo Site,” “Best Bingo Chat Team,” “Best Slots Site,” and “Most Socially Responsible Operator.”
- SunBingo, PlayOJO, Wink Bingo, Rainbow Spins, Foxy Bingo, Mecca Bingo, and mFortune are among the notable winners.
Vixio Global Regulatory Issues Awards
The Vixio Global Regulatory Awards are a VIXIO GamblingCompliance event that features awards that have been adjudicated independently. The VIXIO GRAs were the first industry awards to recognize and celebrate the teams and individuals who were dedicated to setting new compliance and responsibility standards across the global gambling industry. These organizations and individuals were recognized for their contributions to the industry. The Grammy Awards have evolved into the most important awards show of their kind.
The following are some quick facts about the Vixio Global Regulatory Awards:
- The annual event focuses on the global online gambling industry, compliance, and responsible gambling.
- In the year 2017, 18 different types of awards are up for grabs.
- “Anti-Money Laundering Team of the Year,” “Chief Compliance Office of the Year,” “Compliance Innovator or Innovation of the Year,” “Best Regulatory Lawyer or Law Firm of the Year,” and “Compliance Rising Star Special Award” were among the prestigious honors bestowed.
- Among the notable winners are Greentube, Mazooma, Kambi, Estoril Sol Digital, Draftkings, and Flutter Entertainment.
SiGMA World hosts the Gaming Festival
SiGMA is a gaming and emerging technology events company. It is an organization that takes great pride in being the provider of the most recent gaming NEWS, in having a dynamic media brand, and in providing a premium online content network for advertisement, entertainment, and knowledge sharing. Today, SiGMA organizes and hosts a number of annual gambling industry events all over the world. These events are held in places like Europe, Africa, Asia, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), and the Americas. The goal of these events is to not only recognize excellence in the iGaming industry, but also to highlight cutting-edge content, increase in-person engagement and networking, and recognize those who have excelled in the field. Anyone working in the interactive gaming industry is eligible to vote, and there are 21 different categories to choose from.
Here are some quick facts about the SiGMA World Gaming Festival:
- The event is held once a year in each of the following regions: Europe, Africa, Asia, the Commonwealth of Independent States, and the Americas.
- The International Online Gambling Industry, including Casinos, Sportsbooks, Poker Rooms, Payment Options, and Affiliate Programs, is the target market. Launched in 2014
- There are 21 different prize categories in total.
- The company has received numerous prestigious awards, including “Online Casino Operator of the Year,” “Sportsbook Operator of the Year,” “Rising Star Operator of the Year,” “Live Casino Provider of the Year,” “Online Payment Solution of the Year,” and “Affiliate of the Year.”
- Kindred, Play’n GO, Trustly, BetConstruct, William Hill, Pragmatic Play, InPlayMatrix, and Singular are among the special mention winners.
Global Gaming Honors
The Global Gaming Awards (GGA), widely regarded as one of the industry’s most prestigious gambling awards, recognize and honor the most outstanding achievers in the land-based and online gaming sectors over the previous year. As a result of their achievements, the Global Gaming Awards have gained recognition and respect from some of the industry’s most well-known companies. Each year, two distinct events take place: the Global Gaming Awards – Las Vegas, which focuses on the gambling industry in the Americas, and the Global Gaming Awards – London, which focuses on the United Kingdom and Europe. Both of these events will be held in Las Vegas.
The following are some quick facts about the Global Gaming Awards:
- Annual event per region – Las Vegas, London
- The international gambling industry, particularly in the Americas and Europe, is highlighted here, as are land-based and online gaming operations, suppliers, affiliates, and payment methods.
- 2014 – The Beginning (Global Gambling Awards in Las Vegas) 2018 is the current year (Global Gaming Awards London)
- There are more than 14 award categories.
- “Casino Supplier of the Year,” “Online Casino Supplier of the Year,” “Land-Based Operator of the Year,” “Slot of the Year,” “Online Sports Betting Operator of the Year,” “Payment Solution of the Year,” and “Affiliate Program of the Year” are among the notable awards received.
- Among the notable winners were IGT, Evolution, and Aristocrat, as well as PaddyPower, LeoVegas, Bet365, and PokerStars.
SBC has awards
SBC (Sports Betting Community) is a corporation that covers the betting and gaming industry in the news and media and organizes events. They accomplish this with the help of other industry professionals. They are the most well-known B2B news provider in the gaming and gambling industries. Every year, they host a variety of events, including the SBC Awards, which include conferences, exhibitions, summits, and seminars. The SBC Awards, formerly known as the Betting on Football Awards, are held annually and honor the gaming and betting industry operators, affiliates, and suppliers who have achieved the highest level of success in their respective areas of expertise. Every year, hundreds of people attend the SBC Awards. SBC is well-known for organizing some of the most important industry events anywhere in the world, such as the Betting on Sports Summit and the Casino Beats Summit, in addition to the SBC Awards. Both of these events occur in the sports betting industry.
Here are some quick facts about the SBC Awards:
- Payments were introduced in 2014, when the event first began, with a focus on the global gambling business, including Sports Betting, Casinos, Operators, Affiliates, and Suppliers.
- There are more than forty award categories.
- Sportsbook of the Year, Casino Operator of the Year, Best Affiliate Program, Esports Operators of the Year, Football Sportsbook of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, and Best Mobile Operator of the Year are among the notable awards. Football Sportsbook of the Year and Esports Operators of the Year are two other notable awards.
- Among the notable winners are LeoVegas, Bet365, PlayOJO, William Hill, Betsson Group, Kindred, Betway, STS, and PariMatch.
IDOL in iGaming Awards
The iGaming IDOL Awards are a prestigious award ceremony established in Malta’s iGaming industry to recognize outstanding individuals working in the field. Its three main focuses are individual recognition, charitable contributions, and the performing arts. It differs from other award ceremonies in the industry in that it honors individuals rather than companies or initiatives. A staff member or the manager may recommend a candidate for consideration. It is the first award show in which nominees must demonstrate their abilities in front of a panel of judges.
The following are some quick facts about the iGaming IDOL Awards:
- Annual event frequency
- sFocus – Malta the iGaming sector, online gambling operations, and individual recognition
- In 2016, the company was founded.
- There are a total of twenty award categories.
- Among the most prestigious honors are “Account Manager Idol of the Year,” “Affiliate Manager Idol of the Year,” “Casino Dealer Idol of the Year,” “Casino Idol of the Year,” “Customer Service Idol of the Year,” and “Copywriter Idol of the Year.”
- Among the notable winners were Catenamedia, Supination, NetEnt, the Jackpotjoy group, Mr. Green, VideoSlots, and Genesis employees.
iGB Affiliate Excellence Awards
The iGB Affiliate Awards are widely regarded as the most prestigious recognition program in the United Kingdom for online gaming affiliate companies of all sizes. Participants have the opportunity to expand their business contacts as well as gain access to marketing and public relations opportunities. Winners of these casino affiliate awards gain additional recognition for their contributions to the industry in which they operate. The awards are managed by iGB Affiliate, which aims to be the most influential voice in the online gambling affiliate community as well as the leading provider of networking and information services. In addition to the iGB Affiliate Awards, they host a number of other events, including the iGB Affiliate London and iGB Affiliate Amsterdam conferences.
Here are some quick facts about the iGB Affiliate Awards:
- The event is held once a year and focuses on the online gambling sector in the United Kingdom and its affiliates.
- Inception was released in 2008.
- There are 21 award categories, including “Best Poker Affiliate,” “Best Casino Affiliate,” “Best Sports Betting Affiliate,” “Best Affiliate Manager,” “Best Newcomer,” and “Best Crypto Affiliate.”
- Among the notable winners are Affiliate INSIDER, Wheelz Casino – Rootz, PokerNews, Better Collective, Skores, Income Access, and Bet365 Partners.
On a Global Scale, Awards Are Given
The International Gaming Awards (IGA) have been around for over a decade, making them one of the industry’s oldest award ceremonies. These awards honor all of the major players in the iGaming industry, including land-based operators. Awards ceremonies are usually held in London once a year, and there are over thirty different categories. The International Gaming Awards (IGA) are widely regarded as one of the most important award ceremonies held in the iGaming industry. It is also held in high regard by prominent industry insiders and gaming customers at all levels of the offline and online gambling industries. The organization is also well-known for its online newspaper, the iGaming Post, which has over 1000 daily readers worldwide.
The following are some quick facts about the International Gaming Awards:
- Inception was in 2008, with an emphasis on the land-based, online, and operator gaming industries.
- There are more than thirty-one prize categories.
- Among the notable honors are “Casino Operator UK & Europe,” “Great Place to Work,” “In-Play Sports Betting Company,” “eSports Betting Software of the Year,” and “iGaming Software Supplier.” Other honors include “Best Customer Service Company,” “In-Play Sports Betting Company,” “eSports Betting Software of the Year,” and “Great Place to Work.”
- Among the notable companies that received awards were BBIN, Mansion, Galaxy Entertainment, UltraPlay, Scientific Games, ComeOn, Microgaming, Betsson Group, Yggdrasil, and Alea.
Gaming Intelligence Presents Awards
Gaming Intelligence is an organization dedicated to providing coverage and analysis of developments affecting industry stakeholders to the global interactive gaming industry. The Gaming Intelligence Awards are held each year by Gaming Intelligence (GIA). The GIAs honor the world’s most successful operators and suppliers, with eight winners chosen from each continent. The awards recognize the numerous accomplishments of the industry’s most successful online gambling operators, including those in sports betting, iGaming, and lotto operations.
The following are some quick facts about the Gaming Intelligence Awards:
- Focus on the African, Asian Pacific, European, Latin American, and North American online gambling markets, as well as iGaming, sports betting, and lottery.
- 2015: The Inception Year
- There are eight award categories. Sports Betting Operator of the Year, Sports Betting Supplier of the Year, iGaming Operator of the Year, iGaming Supplier of the Year, Lottery Operator of the Year, and Game of the Year are among the notable awards. There are eight award categories.
- Among the notable winners are Gamesys Group, Fox Bet, Sazka Group, The Stars Group, 888 Holdings, Evolution Gaming, Relax Gaming, Playtech, and Skywind Group.
EGR Operators Receive Awards
The EGR Operator Awards are often referred to as the “Oscars of the eGaming industry.” eGaming Review presents these awards on an annual basis. It is a well-known and prominent event that recognizes B2C operators who have excelled in the iGaming sector and set a high standard for others to follow. It honors achievements in a variety of industries, including customer service and marketing efforts, as well as safer gambling. EGR hosts a number of other global events throughout the year, in addition to the EGR Operator Awards. These occasions include briefings, summits, and award ceremonies. The firm has built a stellar reputation as a comprehensive source of market knowledge and insights gathered from around the world.
The following are some quick facts about the EGR Operator Awards:
- Annual event with a focus on the global iGaming industry, including B2C, affiliate, and marketing, as well as operators and goods.
- The year is 2010. Inception
- There are approximately 28 different award categories.
- Among the notable awards are “eSports Operator,” “Bingo Operator,” “Casino Operator,” “Football Betting Operator,” “Marketing Campaign,” and “Affiliate Programme.”
- Among the notable winners were GVC Holdings, bet365, Kindred Group, The Stars Group, Luckbox, Novibet, Paddy Power, Bojoko, and Gamesys Group.
B2B EGR Awards
The EGR (eGaming Review) B2B Awards are another major awards event organized by EGR. These awards are given out to recognize the companies that stand behind the operators; these are the companies that power the iGaming industry. This coverage includes everything from affiliate software vendors, IT suppliers, and white label partners to payment processing companies, mobile suppliers, and compliance suppliers. GAN, Kambi, GiG, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming are just a few of the B2B operators who have received one or more of these gambling honors. TCS evaluates all of these businesses. The EGR B2B Awards are widely regarded as the most prestigious B2B iGaming awards ceremony held each year in the industry.
Quick facts about the EGR B2B Awards:
- The event is held once a year and is aimed at the global igaming industry and B2B operators.
- The year is 2010. Inception
- The variety of award categories –
- “Casino Software Supplier,” “Mobile Supplier,” “Slot Supplier,” “Mobile Gaming Software Supplier,” “Compliance & KYC Supplier,” and “White Label Partner” are among the notable honors.
- GAN, Kambi, Relax Gaming, Red Tiger, NetEnt, Gaming Innovation Group (GiG), 12 Network, Sportradar, Playtech, MuchBetter, and Evolution Gaming are among the notable winners.
EGR’s Marketing and Innovation Awards
The EGR (eGaming Review) Marketing & Innovation Awards aim to recognize outstanding operators in the iGaming sector who are both creative and inventive. The recipients of these awards are those who made an effort to introduce something innovative and noteworthy to the marketing campaigns, CRM, and mobile industries during the previous year. Poker, sports betting, casinos, eSports, and mobile gambling are just a few of the more innovative categories. This is yet another significant awards ceremony hosted by EGR on an annual basis within the industry.
Quick facts about the EGR Marketing & Innovation Awards:
- The event is held once a year and focuses on the global igaming industry, including its operators, marketers, and affiliates.
- The Year of Inception is 2015.
- There are a total of twenty-five award categories.
- Award categories include “Affiliate Marketing Campaign,” “Best Native App,” “Bingo Marketing Campaign,” “Brand of the Year,” “Casino Marketing Campaign,” and “CRM Campaign.”
- Among the notable winners were Mansion Group, Kindred Group, Gamesys, Betsson Group, 888poker, Foxy Bingo, PokerStars, PointsBet, Oddschecker, Novibet, and Casumo.
Excellence in Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards
The Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming (BSG) Awards are given out annually to recognize individuals who have made significant contributions to the gaming industries in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries. This event is part of the MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit, widely regarded as the premier boutique-style gambling industry conference in the Baltic and Scandinavian regions. The goal of the BSG awards is to recognize and commend the tireless efforts of the region’s operators, service providers, and software suppliers.
A quick rundown of the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards winners:
- This event will annually focus on the Baltic and Scandinavian iGaming sector, operators, gaming software vendors, and service providers.
- The Year of Inception is 2019.
- There are 36 different prize categories in total.
- Some of the notable awards we’ve received include “Best Online Casino in the Baltics,” “Best Sports Betting Operator in the Baltics,” “Best Fantasy Sports/Virtual Sports Provider in the Baltics,” and “Rising Star in Baltic Online Casino Technology.”
- Trustly, Altenar, Nsoft, SoftGamings, Green Tube, Bet365, Evolution Gaming, Casumo, Microgaming, Singular, SG Digital, Sportradar, Paf, and Paf are among the notable winners.
It is not necessary to win or even be nominated for gambling awards in order to be successful in the iGaming industry; however, it is a nice honor to have and an excellent endorsement that you can proudly display to visitors to your casino, sportsbook, bingo, poker, or affiliate site. Furthermore, if you set a goal of obtaining any of the most coveted awards, the desire to win can motivate you to improve your company’s performance, products, and services. You can achieve this winning motivation by setting a goal to win any of the most coveted awards.
Furthermore, iGaming awards events provide an excellent opportunity to network and meet the competition, as well as new firms, suppliers, and affiliates. Everyone involved benefits from this situation. In a nutshell, it’s a great place to raise awareness about your company while also forming potentially beneficial business relationships.